Tulsi (Holy Basil) green tea is not just healthy but is a well known secret to prevent ageing. Getting back in shape the healthy way is super easy with Tulsi Green Tea. The double benefits of Tulsi and Green Tea give you a faster metabolism that makes weight management easy. Their rich antioxidants help prevent ageing, letting you look good and feel healthy.
Holy Basil – Tulsi plant is worshipped in Hindu Religion
Each one of us needs an individual diet plan depending on our body type and need. While there is no “ideal diet plan”, you should thrive for losing weight with a balanced diet. There is no right food or wrong food; eating in moderation is the key to healthy weight management. It is best to consult your dietician or nutritionist on what works the best for you. Here are some useful tips.
– Begin your day with honey and lemon squeezed into lukewarm water. Followed by a Continue reading “Holy Basil in Exotic Flavors!” »
Hey guys, today I am going to share with you all about drinking Wheatgrass juice. Our bodies operate on a pH scale balance , ie.on an alkaline and acidic index. So you want to make sure you are eating enough alkaline foods. Wheatgrass is absolutely amazing. It is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. Wheatgrass contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8 and B12 along with Vitamin K and the list is not done yet. It also consists of all 8 amino acids and 13 out of the 16 non-essential amino acids. A single teaspoon of wheatgrass juice has only 10 calories and 1gram of protein. This is Incredible, isn’t it? Wheatgrass is simply superb and easily available in many juice stores like jamba juice and juice it up.In these juicing places you buy it and they put a lemon slice or lime right next to it. I have heard that by taking the lemon after you take a shot of wheatgrass, the citrus kills a lot of the nutrients. If you have heard the same thing leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts on that.
1) It helps combat cold symptoms and in tropical form it can relieve minor burns, different cuts and pains.
2) Wheatgrass is good for the body to eliminate toxins, particularly those found in fluoridated water.
3) Reduces bad breath and body odour. It is great for eradicating pre-cancerous cells
4) Clorophyll is also believed to have the ability to cure amenia, stimulating normal red blood cell count. Wheatgrass juice is high in beta-carotene which the body converts to Vitamin A. It is great for eradicating pre-cancerous cells
So in a nutshell, it is a power house of different amino profiles and different things that your body needs to process and heal itself correctly. This is why i make it a point to drink wheatgrass atleast twice a week. Folks doing it daily are as fit as they can get. Wheatgrass is my favorite bio regenerate foods.It works at the level of DNA and it keeps the DNA from unraveling. In simple words, it keeps the information of life within the cell.
juicer for life
For beginners, I would recommend a 2 ounce shot once a week and work your way towards making it a daily ritual. Taking this shot before you workout will help you with improved oxygen levels which make you train harder and faster. Grass is the only food that absorbs all the 92 elements a body needs. so for all you grass haters this is not being GRASS-FED but a magic potion.
Red, juicy and delicious tomatoes are drawing a lot of interest among health enthusiasts. Their excellent nutrient profile and disease prevention potential has helped the tomato to finally take its well-deserved position amongst superfoods.
The damage caused by oxidative stress to our arteries and heart can be reduced by regular consumption of tomatoes – as juice, salads, puree or sauces. Tomatoes help in fat metabolism and reduce the blood levels of triglycerides and total cholesterol. Additionally, studies show that the phytonutrients present in tomatoes possess a unique ability to reduce platelet aggregation (a known cause of atherosclerosis or blocking of blood vessels). Being rich in vitamins E and C also works to enhance the tomato’s heart protecting abilities.
Red and Juicy Tomatoes
A proven formula for flawless complexion is drinking a glass of tomato juice daily. The cooling anti-ageing and skin protecting nutrients in tomatoes make them a natural skin care tool. While eating Continue reading “Superfoods – Tomatoes & Turnips!” »
Native grain to South America, quinoa (pronounced as keen-wah) with its high protein content, is rapidly gaining popularity all over the world. Quinoa being light, fluffy, slightly crunchy and flavorsome, cooks and tastes just like any grain. It is an excellent substitute for grains that are difficult to digest. Being a whole grain, it is highly nutritious and wholesome.
Quinoa – Mother Grain
Top six reasons to eat quinoa
1) It is a complete protein: Most plants provide incomplete protein, thus they need to be consumed in combination with other foods to make it a complete and a higher quality protein. Unlike other grains, quinoa provides us with nine essential amino acids. Our body needs these amino acids to build up tissues and perform vital functions. An alternative to milk, meat and eggs, quinoa is a delightful choice for vegetarians and vegans. Dull hair, brittle nails, loose skin, sluggishness are things of the past when you have your very own savior quinoa.
Tasty Quinoa bites with parmesan cheese
2) It is gluten-free: Those who are gluten intolerant could make quinoa their companion as it is an alternative to wheat, barley and oats. It can be a part of your meal if you are on a coeliac diet.
3) Pumps up your iron: quinoa is the richest source of Continue reading “Meet Quinoa – The latest health food on the block” »